The answer to the question, “Would you recommend our company to your friends?” depends on whether your customers feel cared for and have a remarkable experience, not just satisfactory, and can see how experiences dealing with your company improved their lives? What mix of team inspiration, process and technology innovation, and caring leadership would it take to get an increasingly enthusiastic positive response from your customers in the new normal?
- David Seidl, Vice President for Information Technology and CIO, Miami University
- Should you marry your Technology Vendor?
- Do your customers have one minute?
- Lean Back to Retain Customers
- Getting New Business from Current Customers
- From Small Ideas to Big Impact
- How to Make Your Customer Love You?
- How to Become a Customer Chaperone?
- Should Customer Input Govern Innovation?
- Customer Support and IT