The business success stories of the corporate world are famous for continuously and aggressively seeking out ways to reduce costs and maximize profitability. In order to become bigger and more successful, they consolidate and eliminate redundancies, streamline processes, implement newer lean technologies, institute best practices, and use footprint reducing alternatives like outsourcing. If these strategic moves can make private businesses more competitive and robust, couldn’t the same strategies provide the same benefits for state and local government and organizations with large networks, such as health care systems?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The BPM (Business Process Management) Wave
- Business Value of Technology in Real Estate Management
- Rethinking Supply Chain to Business Resiliency
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- How AI is Transforming the Financial Advice Business
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Why Cybersecurity is important for Business Growth
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- Boosting Organizational Performance through Experience Management
- Building Your Digital Business Technology Platform
- Steps to Boosting Business Agility
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions