Collective Intelligence is a mix of cloud computing and crowd computing where both infrastructures are working optimally. However, cloud computing has issues related to security and privacy, while crowd computing solutions still need improvement in the way they moderate opinion, resolve conflict, and check facts. If we could just get past these issues, we could create a powerful collective intelligence out of a symbiotic relationship of computers, software, and humans. Is this possible? What would it take to make it happen?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The Imperative of Collective Intelligence
- Thinking Collective Intelligence
- Enabling ‘Big Intelligence’ Against APTs
- From Intelligence to Relevance
- Developing Social Intelligence in Managers
- Exploiting Business Intelligence Solutions
- How to be Conversationally Intelligent?
- Building an Emotionally Intelligent IT Team
- Next Technology Revolution in the USA: Beyond Promises