Airlines strive to provide air travel that is safe and reliable, with a customer experience that is world class, comfortable, and competitively affordable. They also have to route tons of cargo and baggage reliably (and intact) to destinations around the globe. How does IT help in this mission? And, what about external organizations whose internal IT’s can also influence the success or failure of an airline? How can all these different IT departments help get (and keep) the world’s airlines flying high into the 21st century?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The CIO as a BPI Leader
- Dwindling Budgets Prompt IT Rationalization
- Plugging IT into the energy industry
- IT: Facilitator of a Collaborative Budgeting Process
- Can IT Prevent Implosion Across The Energy Value Chain?
- Politics in IT Organizations: The Silent Killer
- New Delivery Models & The Economics of IT
- How to Gain a TRUE BLUE Following for IT, Internally & Externally!
- How to NOT Get Fired Within Your First 180 Days as a CIO!