The VoIP wave promises great features along with significant savings. Once the adoption reaches critical mass, will it offer the same advantages over Baby Bells? What are the implementation and maintenance challenges?
- George Goodall, Senior Analyst, Info-Tech Research Group
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Cloud security, cost, and culture: Technologies Concern
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- 4 Solutions to reducing eDiscovery costs
- The Cost of Business Agility
- Cut Costs and Improve Satisfaction with a Super User Program
- The CIO Role: Getting Past “Information Management”
- Cost of IT Quality or Lack Thereof
- Software Change Management: Planning for Success!
- No Cost Cutting, No Deadlines IT Delivered