From timely patient diagnostics, proper treatment to reliable recovery, vision can play a critical role in enhancing patient care, which requires reliable, compatible, cost-effective, energy-efficient, and high-performing vision technology solutions. Whether it is diagnostic imaging, medical carts, or pill dispensers, embedded vision can change the game.
However, due to inadequate knowledge in camera technology, lack of technical and engineering expertise, supply chain fragmentation, and improper device support, medical device companies struggle to incorporate vision in their products timely and confidently. Starting from defining a vision playbook to establishing camera integration standards, how can we shape this much-needed, rapidly growing vision ecosystem to drive the best outcomes for the patients, providers, and medical device companies?
- Maharajan Veerabahu, Co-Founder & Vice President of Embedded Services, e-con Systems
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Vision Enabled MedTech for Improved Patient Care
- Bringing Smarts into Patient Care
- How Social Media Monitoring Can Improve Patient Care
- A Journey to a Better Patient Care Lifecycle: A Case Study in Mobility
- The One-Stop Guide to Patient-Centered Care for Healthcare CIOs
- Maintaining Health IT Toolset for Patient Centered Care
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care
- Can Your Health IT Deliver Patient-Centered Care?
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!