Many qualities define an effective manager, and many people can do the job. But in a day and age where the expectation is not the productivity you can deliver but the value you can generate, those who will become the true leaders of an organization are the ones who can make a real impact. So how do you groom a tactician built on process and productivity into a strategist who lives and breathes ideas and innovation? What personal hurdles does that individual need to get over to reach that next phase of their career?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Driving Employee Relevance and Performance
- How Do You Build and Motivate a High Performance IT Team?
- Using great customer service to create a safe learning environment
- Making the Transformation from Boss to Leader – Part 2
- Future-focused Leadership
- Leading with a Compass
- Bridging the Knowledge-Readiness Gap
- Leading to Simple
- IoT : From POC to Profits
- Is Leadership for you?
- From Problem to Productive Workforce
- Can SAP HANA Hold Up To Scrutiny?
- How to Get More Women in IT