When it comes to hot new technologies that are still immature or just challengingly complex, how can an internal IT department develop the necessary criteria to avoid being taken for a ride by a vendor? How does IT Leadership keep a healthy skepticism about what a vendor is doing, when they themselves may have only a tenuous grip on the technology?
Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- IT Vendor Management: An Ongoing Challenge
- Trust IT Vendors at Your Own Peril!
- The Service Resolution Management (SRM) Wave
- The Dilemma of Turning IT Generalists into Specialists
- Cloud security, cost, and culture: Technologies Concern
- Building your Relationship Capital as a CISO
- End the Frustration of Technology Adoption
- Evolving to ONE Digital Supply Chain
- Adopting Shared Leadership