Better higher Ed should produce better workers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators for the future. So why do so many feel higher education is failing to meet this expectation? Where are higher educational institutions dropping the ball? What new or different innovations are being used in the hope of transforming Higher Ed? What is working or not working? What chronic issues still need to be addressed, and what new issues have emerged? Is IT in a position to enable or even drive such a transformation?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Reforming Education With Big Data
- Security Challenges in Education Today
- Cost of New Tech Learning ÷ Students to be Educated = Greater Access?
- Can IT Improve Education Governance & Business Sustainability?
- Making IT Simple in a Highly Complex World
- Enabling Much-needed HR transformation
- Refining the Chief Digital Officer Role
- How Effective Is Your Enterprise Architecture?
- Can Gamification improve Enterprise Transformation
- Gamification and needing ‘stinking badges’
- IT & Business Transformation: Helper or Driver?