The CIO has never shied away from talking about technology. In fact, it has graduated to having several business conversations with the top management, playing an active role in making business and technology decisions. But he/she must ask tough questions once in a while – whether a technology investment makes sense, whether business needs to get involved in every small decision, etc.
- Do You Know Your Leadership Blindspots?
- Customizing Leadership Development
- How Are You Building Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Crafting Leadership Values
- Cultivating Middle Leadership
- Developing Leadership as an Organizational Capability
- Leadership Howtos
- Leadership in Crisis
- Talks On Smart Leadership
- Women and Leadership