Organizations today are looking at LINUX as an opportunity to save significantly on software licensing fees. Options are available to only pay for support and ongoing upgrades. Is this too good to be true? What is the ROI? What is the TCO of porting existing applications to LINUX as well as developing new applications?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building a Velcro IT Organization
- Politics in IT Organizations: The Silent Killer
- Building a Maverick IT Organization
- Right Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Ethical Issues in an IT Organization
- Legacy Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Building a Lean IT Organization
- Managing Innovation in Today’s Organizations
- How to Unstructure Your Organization for the Future?