X5 Group (X5) develops and operates retail food stores. The company operates through various retail formats, including proximity stores, supermarkets, online retail channels, and convenience stores. However, developing a security-first culture across its large-scale operation and intricate organizational structure was a daunting challenge. So how did the X5 IT, Security, and Business leaders join hands to reimagine its risk management mechanics and establish robust cybersecurity programs to help it scale confidently?
- Alexander Markov, Group Chief Information Security Officer, X5 Group
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Securing Business Growth with Cybersecurity
- Encourage Board Members to Get Onboard With Cybersecurity
- Why Cybersecurity is important for Business Growth
- Protect Your Company by Shoring Up Your Cyber Defenses
- Security and Agility – Tips for Getting the Best of Both Worlds
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities
- Creating a Winning Cyberthreat/Ransomware Management Strategy
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- Transforming Security Programs to Become Digital Business Enablers
- Supporting Business Reinvention to Alleviate Global Disruptions
- From Peanut Butter to Surgery for Better Security
- Can Sovos Enable IT to Streamline Sales Tax Controls & Future
- Assessing Our Supply Chain Security Risks: We Are Only as Safe as Our Weakest Link