Value-Based Care is a proposed healthcare delivery model for the United States where the patient’s health outcome is key. It is about the value of the health outcome rather than volume of services. To what degree has it been adopted, and what are the reported results? What is the roadmap to making it a standard for healthcare delivery?
- Girish Venkatachaliah, Chief Technology Officer, agilon health
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Roadmap to Secure HealthCare Delivery
- Ensuring Digital and Virtual Healthcare Security
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Merging Telemedicine and Healthcare Mobility
- Terra Incognita: Secure Healthcare!
- Healthcare IT: Finding The EHR Roadmap
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!
- Is Mobility Improving Healthcare Delivery?