For IT to be truly successful at delivering value, the non-IT members of an organization must know and trust IT enough to adopt the positive changes IT can foster. Just how effective are the various internal communications methods such as brag emails, speeches, ‘town hall’ meetings, etc., currently being used to promote IT? Can we do better?
- How Are You Building Your Leadership Pipeline?
- Do you have the chops to be a Change Leader?
- The CIO as a Communications Maestro!
- Does your Leadership Pass the Audition?
- Syncing Organizational Change and Leadership Development
- Future-proofing Leadership Strategy and Culture
- Developing Leadership as an Organizational Capability
- Do You Know Your Leadership Blindspots?
- Customizing Leadership Development
- Becoming a TOP LINE Driven CIO