We have the technology today to collect and analyze patient data as well as actions outside of clinical settings. A virtually infinite computing capability is also available to tailor diagnoses, treatments, and clinical decisions based on an individual’s health records within seconds. What are the roadblocks preventing us from completing the last mile towards Personalized Healthcare, the very basis of population health and value-based care?
- Jon Russell, Chief Information Officer, John Muir Health
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Embedding Security in Technology Capabilities
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities
- Three Data Technology Trends to Watch in 2022
- Burning Fire – From Administration to Technology
- Taking Charge as Women in Technology
- Keeping Higher Education Viable Through Technology
- Should you marry your Technology Vendor?
- End the Frustration of Technology Adoption
- Building Your Digital Business Technology Platform
- Technology, Candle, and the Light Bulb
- Top Technology Talks