Change is hard and scary at times. And, embracing Industry 4.0 requires a lot of it. Manufacturers dread the idea of disrupting their supply chain or production output. How, then, can they make the complex changes across the board required to the industrial infrastructure and processes? What about corporate expectations? How can they lead their people to think different and follow the unconventional path to digital manufacturing? Based on the journey thus far, what are the learnings?
- Shantanu Roy, Chief Information Officer, Mahindra Logistics
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The Smart City Project: Infrastructure, Industry and Citizens
- Transforming the Legal Industry via IT
- Plugging IT into the energy industry
- Better IT Workforce Through an Industry-Academic Partnership
- Enterprise Virtualization – from The Industry’s Perspective
- IT Challenges of Hospitality Industry
- IT Challenges of Retail Industry
- IT Challenges of Transportation and Logistics Industry
- Business Value of IT in Utilities Industry
- IT Challenges of Construction Industry