Today’s IT environment is a mixed bag of legacy systems, hosted applications, and enterprise software with their own authentication and authorization mechanisms. What if there was one logon id and password per user for all applications. Even better, what if the management of user privileges are centralized and automated. It sure is possible but comes with a hefty price tag and inherent complexity.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Addressing the top three CISO challenges
- Tackling Organizational Fitness Challenge
- Bimodal IT: Challenges and Lessons Learnt
- Combating Retail Security Challenges
- Big Data, Bigger Security Challenges
- The Smart Grid Big Data Challenge
- Airlines’ BIG Challenge: Gaining Customer Loyalty
- Addressing The Big Data Veracity Challenge
- Government eDiscovery Needs and Challenges
- Security Challenges in Education Today