The free flow of information has given today’s consumer more choices about purchasing and the power to respond quickly and effectively about what they like or don’t like. Companies have little control over this vast flow of information that affects everything from dealing with what and how much is sold where and for how much, to dealing with customer satisfaction or dis-satisfaction snowballing over social media channels. The clock cannot be turned back on this revolution, so what can companies do to re-take control of information or change their business strategies, and how can IT help?
- Jeanne Bliss, Author, President, CustomerBliss
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Enabling Consumerization and BYOC
- Workplace IT Consumerization vs Control
- How to Build a Voice of the Customer Playbook?
- Using great customer service to create a safe learning environment
- Do your customers have one minute?
- The Hard ROI of Customer Experience
- Lean Back to Retain Customers
- Making the Rider a Customer for Life
- Can IT Push Innovation Beyond All Customer Expectation?
- IT: Working with Business to lead Customer Innovation