BPI initiatives can significantly benefit organizations, by improving customer acquisition and retention, by improved worker productivity, by cost optimization, and improved risk management. So, should improving business processes be among the most important priorities for IT leaders? Are they interested and/or empowered enough to drive/lead such initiatives or are they better off working as enablers?
- Tony Bender, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer, McKesson Corporation
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- CIO as an Innovation Leader
- Can IT Leaders Achieve Top Level Service And Support?
- The IT Leader Predicament
- The Millennial Enterprise Leader
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- How Can CIOs Stay Relevant and Resilient in Today’s IT Economy?
- Making IT Simple in a Highly Complex World