The Chief Digital Officer (CDO) role was created initially to unify the digital agenda, increase efficiency, create a digital culture, design better customer experiences, and optimize your competitive advantage. With digital adoption in the execution phase, beyond overseeing strategic alignment, how should this role morph to maximizing business outcomes? What capabilities should the current and aspiring candidates develop to deserve the CDO 2.0 stripes?
- Viren Shah, Chief Digital Officer, GE Appliances, a Haier Company
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, IHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- State of the Chief Digital Officer in 2016
- The Chief Digital Officer’s First 12 Months
- The Year of the Chief Digital Officer
- Delivering on the Chief Data Officer Imperatives
- How Are You Doing, Mr. Chief Data Officer?
- State of the Chief Data Officer
- CIO: Chief ‘Influence’ Officer
- The Chief Data Officer Playbook
- Becoming a Business-first CDO