The increasing technical complexity of support today demands teamwork spanning not only the whole corporation but outside as well. To reach the highest service/support goals it may be necessary to reach out to external partners, developers, and even other customers. How can IT pull all these people from so many different business constituencies together into a virtual “village” to really resolve customer problems?
Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Data Management: The Loch Ness Monster or The Boogeyman?
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- How IT Leaders Can Make Service Management Future-Ready
- Boosting Organizational Performance through Experience Management
- Confessions of a Service Management Obsessed CIO
- Improving Application Performance Management
- IT Portfolio Management – Is it Chaos Management?