We are now in the execution mode with digital. The top five issues reported include lack of overarching digital strategy, ineffective organizational structure, employee resistance, unavailability of the quality talent pool, and insufficient budget support. While most business and technology leaders have faced similar issues in the past, why do these issues seem daunting in the digital context? What are some of the proven principles and methods leaders have used to handle these issues successfully?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Cloud security, cost, and culture: Technologies Concern
- Using Emerging Technologies for Banking Innovation
- Embracing Emerging Technologies
- Where Are The Once Overhyped Technologies Today?
- Assistive Technologies: The Business Angle!
- Protect Your Company by Shoring Up Your Cyber Defenses
- Reinventing Carrier: A 100-year-old Startup Journey
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Three Data Technology Trends to Watch in 2022