Business leaders are looking to lessen the impact of current global disruption while fortifying against future ones. They want to acquire new capabilities quickly through mergers and acquisitions, reimagine customer relationship building, and improve their cybersecurity posture to minimize risk while controlling costs. How well are IT and Security leaders supporting this business reinvention effort?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- Achieving Global Scale and Glocalization
- How is the Government Preparing to Defeat Global Cyber Crime?
- Could Global Connectivity Transform the World’s Economy?
- Localizing Global Operations & IT
- Securing the Global Supply Chain
- Global IT Talent Crunch: What’s The Plan?
- Are Global Privacy Laws chasing Cloud Computing Away?