As SOA becomes pervasive within the organization as well as among external entities, just setting up related technology is not enough. While we are betting on this wild horse, what control and governance measures are being taken for its successful adoption?
- Ronald Schmelzer, Senior Analyst and founder, ZapThink
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Rebuilding Enterprise Performance Infrastructure
- The Smart City Project: Infrastructure, Industry and Citizens
- Agile Infrastructure: Is it an Oxymoron?
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Is it a Silver Bullet?
- From Traditional IT Ops to Automated AI Ops
- Transformation – The Technical Choice
- Farming out the Mundane to Let IT do its Magic!
- Is IT Consolidation The Right Strategy?