Everyone is trying to get a handle on costs, but an indiscriminate slash and burn of assets can reduce productivity and profitability. Cost cutting needs to be more precise. Could IT help capture costs as well as the impact of cuts in those costs, in a more organized and transparent way, to avoid such overkill? What are the ways that IT can help structure Enterprise Cost Reduction (ECR) efforts?
Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Modernizing Data Management
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Enterprise Storage and Compliance: Feeding the Monster!
- Creating a Winning Cyberthreat/Ransomware Management Strategy
- Digital-Enabled Wealth Management
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- Effective Patch Management
- New Orleans Disaster: The IT Management Story
- IT Management in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- The BPM (Business Process Management) Wave