In the same way that new security measures can help organizations better enable Big Data, utilizing Big Data can help improve and transform enterprise security practices on the whole. If we think about security in the context of Big Data, the proper utilization of data can help organizations achieve better insights and become more predictive and proactive in their security measures overall. So what are the steps to making this security transformation possible?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Big Data, Bigger Security Challenges
- Enabling ‘Big Intelligence’ Against APTs
- Cyber Espionage, APTs and Enterprises
- Data Security for the Digital Business
- Cloud Security Wish List
- Cloud Enabled Security
- Roundup: Cyber Security Month
- Cloud, Mobility, Social Networking, and Inter/National Security
- Utility Resilience And Security
- Security Challenges in Education Today