Healthcare providers continue to face a wave of information required to maintain regulatory compliance, all while IT workers struggle to lower costs and utilize data to create a more patient-centric approach. But as regulations become more stringent and as standards are either lacking or vary across sources, both data retention and integration become major pain points of frustration, confusion and an ultimate drain on resources. What can the healthcare industry do to streamline the methods of retaining and integrating data and provide more opportunities for innovation?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Roadmap to Secure HealthCare Delivery
- Ensuring Digital and Virtual Healthcare Security
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Merging Telemedicine and Healthcare Mobility
- Terra Incognita: Secure Healthcare!
- Healthcare IT: Finding The EHR Roadmap
- Patient Centric Health Care Through IT!
- Is Mobility Improving Healthcare Delivery?