BYOD has wide appeal for employees who value the convenience and ease of using their own devices. Businesses recognize that by allowing BYOD, their employees are able to be as productive as possible. However, the variety and number of personal devices being brought into the enterprise network is a potential security threat and a huge headache for IT departments. What can any company do to securely and flexibly transition to BYOD? Being a road less travelled, what have been the lessons learnt and the strategies tried, that have helped in achieving this goal?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How to make IT security everyone’s business?
- How to Build an IT Security Team
- IT Security: Future Perfect?
- IT Security: How much is enough?
- Securing Business Growth with Cybersecurity
- Cloud security, cost, and culture: Technologies Concern
- Ensuring Digital and Virtual Healthcare Security
- Embedding Security in Technology Capabilities
- Security and Agility – Tips for Getting the Best of Both Worlds