With most end users gone mobile, organizations aspiring to harness the power of digital must commit to delivering compelling and consistent mobile-centric end-user experiences.
It requires knowing what the users want, using the insights to improve the mobile app look, feel, and usability, and ensuring consistent delivery across device and operating system combinations. But, ever-changing customer expectations and an incredibly fragmented mobile device ecosystem pose daunting challenges.
So, how is business, digital, and IT leadership collaborating to provide a practical, predictable, and scalable mobile-centric end-user experience?
Watch this video to getting answers to many pressing questions, including:
- Discover: How do the target users want to engage with your business via mobile?
- Design: How to remove ambiguity and uncertainty for a quick, intuitive, and immersive mobile app journey?
- Deploy: How to maximize mobile experience quality through testing on various mobile OS and devices?
- Steps to Always Available, Scalable, and Relevant IT
- Simplifying IT for a Scalable and Secure Hybrid Work Environment
- Remote Work Is Here to Stay – How to make it Scalable and Secure?
- Making Digital Practical and Measurably Impactful
- Keeping up with Pace of Business and Unpredictable Changes
- Mobile Government: Risk, Rewards, and Roadmap
- IT’s Role in the Mobile Business Environment and How We Must Redefine Our Place in It
- Converging User and Platform Centric Agendas: A Case Study
- Winning Strategies For Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Is Your IT Prepared for Fluid Customer Expectations?
- Can IT Push Innovation Beyond All Customer Expectation?
- Adopting AI for Customer Service