The finance function needs to enable businesses with stringent cost control, streamline accounts payable, leverage vendor discounts, and rationalize investments to focus on only meaningful transformation efforts while ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance mandates. In today’s world, where data is considered a form of capital and efficiency is measured in milliseconds, how are Finance and IT leaders leveraging the power of automation and the analytics capabilities it spawns to enable a frictionless and future-ready finance function that delivers at the speed of business?
Get answers to the pressing questions:
- How to deliver on this double mandate in today’s fiercely competitive business landscape?
- How to select, right-size, and optimize technology infrastructure and tools, business processes, and culture?
- How to use automation and derived analytical insights effectively for cost control and timely decision making?
- How to develop finance talent to embrace digital, better collaborate with business counterparts?
- Matthew Cox, Chief Financial Officer, Spectrum Health
- Cort Townsend, Chief Financial Officer, Kofax
- How AI is Transforming the Financial Advice Business
- Finding Financial Services a Competitive Edge through Big Data
- With Digital Twin Technology, The Financial Sector can Reimagine Itself for an Uncertain Globalized Future
- Financial Mobility Trends and Plans for the Future
- Arkansas’ Easier Path to Financial Aid: A Mobility Case Study
- Thwarting threats to Financial Institutions
- Financial Services: From BI to Big Data
- Securing Our Financial Future Through IT