As part of their digital transformation efforts, organizations are dashing to exploit analytics and AI, modernizing core technologies, and optimizing operations? But how are they enabling a digital culture where everyone is open to embracing risk, committed to changing siloed mindsets, and stays relentlessly focused on the customer?
- Teemu Salmi, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Stora Enso
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building a winning digital culture
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Chiseling out Culture for the Digital Age
- Taking advantage of digital in our companies
- Building Data and Analytics Driven Culture
- Building a Disruption-Proof Bottom-Up IT Culture
- Sustaining an Employee-Driven Culture of Innovation
- Culture is King
- Data Security for the Digital Business
- The People First Digital