Both your internal and external customers want intuitive, reliable, secure, and ideally, always available digital services that make their lives easier. So how do you define your digital service offering for relevance and keep it that way? How do you safeguard the privacy and security needs of the users you serve and build it to scale to widen your impact?
Finally, instead of chasing five nines level perfection, how to make your digital service delivery resilient so you bounce back no matter the disruption? Get answers to the pressing questions:
- How to use data-driven approaches for unraveling customer mysteries to innovate and operationalize?
- How to select, right-size, and optimize technology infrastructure and tools, business processes, and culture?
- How to keep customer digital journeys with you safe and private?
- How to bounce back from disruptions and continue to serve your customers reliably?
- Eddie Borrero, Chief Information Security Officer, Blue Shield of California