Both your internal and external customers want intuitive, reliable, secure, and ideally, always available digital services that make their lives easier. So how do you define your digital service offering for relevance and keep it that way? How do you safeguard the privacy and security needs of the users you serve and build it to scale to widen your impact?
Finally, instead of chasing five nines level perfection, how to make your digital service delivery resilient so you bounce back no matter the disruption? Get answers to the pressing questions:
- How to use data-driven approaches for unraveling customer mysteries to innovate and operationalize?
- How to select, right-size, and optimize technology infrastructure and tools, business processes, and culture?
- How to keep customer digital journeys with you safe and private?
- How to bounce back from disruptions and continue to serve your customers reliably?
- Eddie Borrero, Chief Information Security Officer, Blue Shield of California
- Why it’s Important to Work with IT to Advance your Digital Needs?
- Delivering Higher Value in Lesser Time
- Steps to Always Available, Scalable, and Relevant IT
- Making Digital Practical and Measurably Impactful
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- How is Otis Moving and Serving People leveraging Digital: An Innovation Journey
- Finding and Enabling your Digital-Friendly Culture
- Bringing Business and IT Together to Deliver Digital
- Leveraging The Agile Manifesto for Digital Transformation
- A Digital Operating Model that delivers Results