2014 was christened the year of the Chief Digital Officer. But since then what has the CDO been up to? Has he been able to combine all of his organization’s digital, business, marketing, and technology needs? Has business significantly benefited from the presence of a CDO or has he only expanded the organizational chart? What are some of the challenges that CDOs are facing? How are they keeping themselves relevant in the organization?
- Nick Reddy, Chief Digital Officer and Senior Vice President, Information Services, Baylor Scott & White Health
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The Chief Digital Officer 2.0
- The Chief Digital Officer’s First 12 Months
- The Year of the Chief Digital Officer
- Delivering on the Chief Data Officer Imperatives
- Making Digital Practical and Measurably Impactful
- Building Resilience against Digital Disruptions during Heightened Uncertainty
- Funding IT when Digital is the Default