There’s no doubt that the exponential growth of data has brought along a huge opportunity for business. The Chief Data Officer (CDO), who is at the helm of managing the enormous amounts of data, was invited to help harness the potential. Has he? Has business significantly benefited from the presence of a CDO or has he only expanded the organizational chart? What are some of the challenges that CDOs are facing? What new data-related initiatives is the CDO latching on? How are they keeping themselves relevant in the organization?
- Stuart Gardos, Chief Data Officer, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Delivering on the Chief Data Officer Imperatives
- The Chief Data Officer Playbook
- The Chief Digital Officer’s First 12 Months
- Can a CIO Act as a Chief Strategist?
- The State of Digital Transformation for Utilities
- State of the Chief Digital Officer in 2016
- What’s the “state” of State Cyber Security?
- The Chief Digital Officer 2.0