There have been multiple best practices and methodologies proposed to minimize the risk related to software projects (iterative, agile etc.). With stakes so high, organizations are open to any and all suggestions and deploy internal/external resources to help select the right software project methodology and manage execution. Still we can count more failures than success. Are we missing something here?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Building a Velcro IT Organization
- Politics in IT Organizations: The Silent Killer
- Building a Maverick IT Organization
- Right Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Ethical Issues in an IT Organization
- Legacy Turnover Rate for an IT Organization
- Building a Lean IT Organization
- Managing Innovation in Today’s Organizations
- How to Unstructure Your Organization for the Future?