When increasingly complex IT systems and applications must be modified by globally dispersed technical teams due to a deluge of requests from a variety of stakeholders, we call it “change” in today’s world. Managing this change is not easy, and unmanaged changes have cost organizations a fortune. Surprisingly, there are still a lot of companies who don’t have a formal control mechanism defined. Are we missing something here?
- Carlos Galarce, SVP, CIO, Infor
- Carl Theobald, SVP of Products, Serena Software, Inc.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- The BPM (Business Process Management) Wave
- IT Portfolio Management – Is it Chaos Management?
- First IM and now Blogging: The Enterprise Adoption Challenge
- The Service Resolution Management (SRM) Wave
- RFID – The TCO and ROI Challenge!
- What is a Good RFID Solution?
- BPM – Connecting Enterprises
- Wireless Applications: Value for an Enterprise
- The Changing Landscape of ERP Solutions