Sizing an IT Project in terms scope, effort, and cost is usually done using templates following a few ground rules. Do we factor in complexity? Is it the same for every project or for that matter every organization? Can we attribute the high failure rate of IT projects to this oversight?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Top Technology Talks
- Government and Technology
- Is IT and Technology changing from Push to Pull?
- Back to the Bedside: The End of PC Domination in Healthcare
- ROU and RON: Measuring the risk of unknowable unknowns
- Future-proofing Leadership Strategy and Culture
- Steps to Maximizing the AI Opportunity
- Evolving to ONE Digital Supply Chain