In this turbulent and dynamically shifting business climate, leaders have business results to deliver, handle competing priorities, a need to sustain a conducive culture and foster courage and clarity among teams. But leadership gurus also preach taking an approach of vulnerability, empathy, and care. So, should leaders use their heads or hearts to be effective?
- Nizar Darweesh, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), Fawaz Alhokair Group Fashion Retail
- Anil Kumar Misra, Chief Human Resources Officer, JioMart – New Commerce Grocery, Reliance Retail
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Is Leadership a Team Sport?
- Achieving a Healthy Team Dynamics for Optimal Results
- The Sixth Sense of Leadership
- Building Future Leaders for Hybrid Work Environment
- Building Teamwork Across the Enterprise
- How Do You Build and Motivate a High Performance IT Team?
- Building Honest and Resourceful Teams
- Building Confidence in Your Team
- Isn’t IT Still a Team Sport?