COVID-19, a healthcare crisis, has already spawned a financial crisis. Enterprises are slashing costs, halting hiring of new talent, and stalling projects. While AI and ML initiatives have attracted a lot of investment lately, the related ROI may take time to realize. Given the uncertainty, how should organizations be investing in AI and ML moving forward?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How AI is Transforming the Financial Advice Business
- I & O Investments: Technology or Operational excellence?
- Should Business Influence Or Control IT Investments?
- Residual Value of Business Continuity Investments
- Steps to Enabling a Frictionless and Future-Fit Finance Function
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Trusting Artificial Intelligence for Big Business Decisions