There is a new trend towards providing self service portals, kiosks, and other mechanisms to reduce ongoing customer service costs. A customer may not want to wait in line but still needs personal attention. Are the current self service technologies and solutions capable enough to provide a satisfying experience?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Finding Financial Services a Competitive Edge through Big Data
- Financial Services: From BI to Big Data
- Sharing Shared Services: Reducing redundancies reaps rewards!
- Beyond The Envelope: The True “Sharing” of Services
- Web Services: Hype Vs. Reality
- Five Key Approaches to IT Spending in 2023
- Do IT Services Make a Difference to Citizens?
- Steps to Delivering Relevant, Resilient, and Reliable Digital Services