The sheer power of “hactivism” to disrupt eCommerce and perpetrate cybertheft, is attracting technically savvy groups with more ambitious agendas then activism or crime. Not just sensitive data of governments is at risk, but infrastructure, utilities, transportation, emergency, eCommerce and other critical networks are also at risk to cyberterrorist groups’ hacking. What is the current state of collaboration among various governments in sharing information and ideas on how to protect all these critical support networks and territorial borders secure for the world? Can virtual and territorial borders ever be “safe enough?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How to make IT security everyone’s business?
- How to Build an IT Security Team
- Securing Business Growth with Cybersecurity
- Encourage Board Members to Get Onboard With Cybersecurity
- Cloud security, cost, and culture: Technologies Concern
- Ensuring Digital and Virtual Healthcare Security
- Embedding Security in Technology Capabilities
- Security and Agility – Tips for Getting the Best of Both Worlds
- Steps to Outcome-Driven Security
- From Peanut Butter to Surgery for Better Security
- Why Cybersecurity is important for Business Growth
- Managing Security through Mergers and Acquisitions