Like a teenager, as IT professionals, we are also wrestling with internal turmoil, and want to do things differently, defying the norm. Our overzealousness and thinking “outside of the box” attitude is often taken for immaturity. Can we really compete and innovate in this new world by being mature and complacent? How about adopting the same so called “teenage thinking,” attitude, and adopt the approach along the chain of command to make a positive difference and create real value through IT?
Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Running a Tight, Digital Ship
- Running IT as an “Outsider”
- IT’s Role in the Mobile Business Environment and How We Must Redefine Our Place in It
- Tackling Technology’s Diversity Challenges & Opportunities
- Data Management: If the shoe fits, then let’s run
- Who Goes There? Overcoming the Password Problem