Cloud is foundational for enabling digital, but cost overruns are rampant. Building data and analytics capability to support digital is resource-intensive. Shadow IT is inevitable with digital, leading to significant cost leakages. Finding, keeping, retaining, and repurposing digital talent is an ongoing and expensive struggle. Security risks are enormous but so are the costs of managing them. How are leaders optimizing costs and running a tight, digital ship?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- What It Takes to Achieve True Digital Transformation
- How Cloud Communications Is Driving Digital Transformation
- Study – Digital Transformation Investment in 2020 and Beyond
- Who should Lead a Digital Transformation?
- Leveraging The Agile Manifesto for Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation during COVID-19 and Beyond
- Benchmarking Organization’s Maturity for Digital Transformation
- Tackling the top five digital transformation roadblocks