The pharma companies are juggling multiple priorities like improving R&D, establishing a presence in global markets, and investing in digital transformation initiatives to move beyond the pill, find new revenue streams, and handle changing customer’s expectations for personalization. Pandemic further complicated the issues with delayed product launches, reduced in-person sales visit potential, supply chain disruption, and delays in drug commercialization. So how are the pharma industry players dealing with this perfect storm? What’s the road to relevant, profitable, and future-ready pharma?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Identifying and Enabling the Skills of the Future
- Enabling I&O for the Digital Future
- Better Pharma through Digital
- How to Unstructure Your Organization for the Future?
- Building Blocks for a Future-Ready Security Shop
- How to Build a Future Fluent Organization?
- Healthcare IT: Finding The EHR Roadmap
- Tackling the top five digital transformation roadblocks
- Creating a DevOps Vision and Roadmap
- The Road to Enabling Growth