Due to the pandemic, global supply chains were rattled, and we are still scrambling. So how are business, supply chain, and IT leaders rethinking supply chain and operations to ensure business readiness and resiliency to tackle future disruptions?
- Amiee Bayer-Thomas, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Ulta Beauty
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Evolution of Technology in Supply Chain
- Looking for a “Demand-Driven” Supply Chain
- IT-Enabled Supply Chain Management: What Next?
- Evolving to ONE Digital Supply Chain
- Will IoT disrupt Supply Chain?
- AI and Supply Chain Management
- Controlling Supply Chain Through IT
- How Smart is Your Supply Chain?
- Challenges and Rewards of Hosted Supply Chain