Patient Centered Care (PCC) is a fundamental shift from traditional healthcare delivery and requires rethinking and transformation of Health IT Applications and Interoperability. Where are Healthcare CIOs and IT Leaders in their journey to deliver on this challenge?
This is an Invitation Only, In-Person Event for Healthcare Business and IT Leaders
Date: April 21, 2016
Venue: The Peninsula Chicago
Time: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM Central
- Individual Revolution in Healthcare: Beyond the Hype
- Ensuring Digital and Virtual Healthcare Security
- Delivering on the World Health Promise
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- How can IoHT Improve Healthcare?
- The Last Mile to Personalized Healthcare
- Should You Care About Organizational Health?
- Maintaining Health IT Toolset for Patient Centered Care
- Rethinking Health IT for Patient Centered Care