Gaining competitive advantage, learning how humans think and make purchase decisions, and what’s going to happen next in business are some of the practical reasons organizations are looking to exploit digital capabilities. But, not everything legal, which serves our business interests, is ethical. Privacy is at risk and trust levels are deteriorating. How are organizations rethinking and maintaining high ethical standards in the digital era?
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Why we need a Big Data Code of Ethics
- Big Data Ethics: Privacy, Risks and Principles
- Ethical Issues in an IT Organization
- Assessing Our Supply Chain Security Risks: We Are Only as Safe as Our Weakest Link
- The Generational Baggage We Carry
- Big Data, Bigger Security Challenges
- Building a Maverick IT Organization