Organization invest heavily on business continuity. However, like any insurance, there is no residual value offered. Is it possible to eat the cake and have it too? Lets listen to Joe to learn how an organization can creatively invest its precious dollars to reap the benefits of Business Continuity and still are left with an extended, real-time, and on demand infrastructure.
- Joe Rickard, CTO, InCapital LLC and Co-Founder Offsite LLC
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- Making The Most of The Manufacturing Value Chain
- 5 Impacts The Internet of Things Will Have on Manufacturing
- Can Bosch Deliver An IoT Enabled Manufacturing Transformation?
- Can SAP HANA Hold Up To Scrutiny?
- Helping You Prepare for the Digital Era
- Cloud Suitability and Transformation
- 4 Solutions: Leadership in Times of Organizational Change