Carrier, a legacy waterfall manufacturing company, has embarked on a journey to reinvent itself by leveraging digital. From educating the leadership and board about the value of digital, partnering with business unit leaders, and embracing the power of analytics, automation, and other emerging technologies, it is no small feat to pull it all together with challenges galore. So how has the journey been thus far? What shift in mindset, culture, talent, processes, and tools has allowed Carrier to continue to transform into a modern, customer-centric lifecycle solutions provider?
- Bobby George, Sr. Vice President & Chief Digital Officer, Carrier
- John Souther, Executive Director, Digital Growth & Strategy, Carrier
- Ellen Trager, Executive Director of Digital Commercial HVAC, Carrier
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- How is Otis Moving and Serving People leveraging Digital: An Innovation Journey
- EmblemHealth + ACPNY: A Healthcare Payvider (Payer + Provider) Patient Empowerment Journey
- The RPA Adoption Journey
- The Industry 4.0 Journey Thus Far
- IoT in Retail: The Journey So Far
- Leading ‘Startup Magic’ Back to The Enterprise
- Customer Lifetime Value driven IT
- Steps to Digital-Enabled Contract Lifecycle Management
- Managing The Digital Talent Lifecycle
- Rebuilding Enterprise Performance Infrastructure