With IT in organizations becoming more than complex and service oriented, change is required in the way we comprehend enterprise architecture, strategic value we place on it and the resources we deploy in terms of dollars and people to build and maintain it.
Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, TuneIn, and Stitcher. Find other syndication channels here or search CIO Talk Network podcast on any other app.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Is it a Silver Bullet?
- Building Digital Data Strategy, Architecture, and Infrastructure
- Rebuilding Enterprise Performance Infrastructure
- The Smart City Project: Infrastructure, Industry and Citizens
- Agile Infrastructure: Is it an Oxymoron?
- From Traditional IT Ops to Automated AI Ops
- Enabling I&O for the Digital Future
- Transformation – The Technical Choice
- Complexity, Complexity Everywhere